cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management of Ethernet ports of an H510 when in unleashed mode

massimo_rimondi
New Contributor II
When an H510 is running in unleashed mode and acting as master, there seem to be no options in the configuration interface to configure its 4 Ethernet ports.
I am afraid this is just unsupported as of release 200.3.9.13.228, but cannot find any evidence in favor of or against this conclusion.
4 REPLIES 4

nat_nat
Contributor II
It is correct that those Ethernet ports are not configurable. Are you looking to put these ports in a specific VLAN or enable different authentication method? 

massimo_rimondi
New Contributor II
Thank you. Yes, I would have liked to be able to enable/disable each port, set it up as a trunk/access/routed port, and set the access VLAN. Configuration of the authentication method is not a priority at the moment.
What seemed strange to me is that, besides the case of being managed by a controller, even in standalone mode the H510 provides a web interface to configure the ports under consideration.

eric_snyder
New Contributor

This has changed since this original post. This is now possible as long as you don't need mesh mode.   See this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGVEEwsECF8

Thank you for the update. Indeed, it has been a while since we last needed this function, but we will take this into account the next time we need to apply such configurations again.