cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off the LEDs in my R510 AP?

diego_narvaez
New Contributor III

Unfortunately the two of the four R510s in my new home were installed on the ceiling of bedrooms... really.

I understand there is a way to set the R510 AP so the LEDs are off, in this way there would be no steady or flashing lights in the bedroom.

It is a health concern for us because my son has sleeping apnea and currently having issues due to the lights on the ceiling.

I wanted to give this a try to determine if it is worth or definitely we will need to relocate these two R510 APs to the hallway.

11 REPLIES 11

Thanks Fabian. I got it, I see these options are not available in the mobile application.

I did access via browser in my computer and I found the setting of the reference. I checked the box Disable Status LEDs. But I went to the room and the LEDs are still on. How long does it take to turn them off?

Diego,

It is an immediate action and leds are turned off as soon as you check the Disable LED option and press the Finish Button, please be sure you selected the R510 model in the List. This option must be selected per model, doesnt apply for all devices in the system.

FABIAN