cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled wlan

anthony_cambisi
New Contributor

I successfully installed ruckus unleashed and every thing was working fine.  The WiFi deadbolt would not connect to the WiFi anymore and while troubleshooting it I determined that I needed to create a 2.4 g only WiFi instead of both.  That was not working so I disabled the main wlan I was connected to and connected my phone to the 2.4 and attempted to connect the lock again.  That failed and I deleted the 2.4 wlan I created. I then realized I previously disabled the main Wlan and now I can not connect at all to the access point, WiFi, etc.  I have no idea what to do.  I cannot get access to the app since I can’t get on the network. 

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Anthony,

A reset was not required, all you need is a laptop with wired connection on same network as Ruckus APs.

Once laptop is connected, run a IP scan and find the AP address of any one of the APs connected on your Unleashed setup. Copy the IP and access it from the browser. It will redirect you to the current master IP address automatically.

If you hardreset your master then other member must have become master, so you don't need to reconfigure the Unleashed master. Just access the GUI, enable the disabled WLAN.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn