cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes.

kyle_bogenberge
New Contributor II
upgraded an R600 to 200.5.10.0.291 Unleashed, tried to join it to our current unleashed network, it joins, AP disconnects, then gets stuck in a boot loop with a message of "Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes." on the gui address for it. It seems to be stuck like this.

Really not sure what to make of it. I was able to get the wizard to pop up once, and am currently trying to-do that so i can flash backwards to an older version of unleashed that i know worked for the original AP we have functional. Also the wizard hasn't had the option of 'join ap to network' only setup a new unleashed network. It was like this for both of them...
5 REPLIES 5

tony_nilles
New Contributor
Update:

got it out of the bootloop by resetting for 8 seconds after it came online.

Same issue persists with joining though, not sure what to make of it. 

kyle_bogenberge
New Contributor II
Update: got it out of the bootloop by resetting for 8 seconds after it came to a powered on state.

issue still persists with joining the second ap as a member. Not sure what to make of that. 

kyle_bogenberge
New Contributor II
Well just in case someone finds this issue... i figured out how to get around it.

R600 Flashed with Unleashed, multiple ap's HAVE to be set to DHCP or the second AP will never join master. I suspect they try to use the same IP since you cannot change them individually. (it's locked out for some reason.)

this is 200.5.10.0.291

hyosang_choi
Valued Contributor
I think Ruckus intentionally made the UAP work with dhcp.

@ Ruckus, Plz confirm this.