cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement: Unleashed 200.15 MR GA (200.15.6.112.52) Product Guides Published on RUCKUS Support Po

jenniferbush
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello All,

The RUCKUS Unleashed 200.15 MR GA Product Guides have been published on the RUCKUS Support Portal.

RUCKUS Unleashed 200.15.6.112.52 Release Notes

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/4761

RUCKUS Unleashed R350e AP Quick Setup Guide

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/4762

Note: HTML and PDF versions of the product guides are available in the document portal (https://docs.commscope.com).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

We have a official release of 200.15.6.112.54 available in support site, please check.

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60

CSR
New Contributor

Hi @sanjay_kumar 

We are having intermittent reboot issue in Ruckus R650 , 

Version = 200.15.6.112.54 , also please confirm is this version 200.15.6.112.54 stable?

Error Logs:

ZoneDir found by : Last ZoneDir Joined
reboot reason : application reboot
reboot details : rsmd_func apmgr monitor Monitor: APMgr process n

--------

apmgr-enable='t'
apmgr-managed='1'
apmgr-mesh-nonerun-reboot-count='0'
apmgr-mesh-nonerun-reboot-second='1800'
apmgr-mesh-solerun-reboot-second='1800'
apmgr-mesh-ut='2'
aqi-algorithm='1'
autoprov-wlan='wlan0'

-----------

fw/first_check='300'
fw/proto='3'
fw/reboot-bandwidth='128000'
fw/reboot_maxwait='172800'
gps/source='manual'

-------------

Thu Jun 6 16:00:49 IST 2024 : application reboot
Thu Jun 13 17:58:25 IST 2024 : application reboot
Wed Jun 19 14:21:14 IST 2024 : application reboot

-------------

### Reboot Reason ###
application reboot

### Reboot Reason In Detail Recently ###
Reboot Time UP Time Total Boot Reason
Wed Jun 5 11:40:02 2024 0 day 02:34:54 6 /usr/sbin/election election: The unleashed network have another master and the priority is less than it, reboot.
Thu Jun 6 07:20:32 2024 0 day 14:30:07 1 rsmd_func apmgr monitor Monitor: APMgr process not alive
Thu Jun 6 09:12:32 2024 0 day 01:51:49 2 rsmd_func apmgr monitor Monitor: APMgr process not alive
Thu Jun 6 10:29:31 2024 0 day 01:16:48 3 rsmd_func apmgr monitor Monitor: APMgr process not alive
Thu Jun 13 12:27:08 2024 7 day 01:57:32 4 rsmd_func apmgr monitor Monitor: APMgr process not alive
Wed Jun 19 08:49:57 2024 5 day 20:22:44 5 rsmd_func apmgr monitor Monitor: APMgr process not alive

Please assist ASAP

Regards
ChandraShekar M Reddy (CSR)

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @CSR 
Can you open a support case and share the support file to review the complete details?
Or you can wait for the new version which is coming in by early next week where we have fixed Apmgr issues.

You can try that and then let us know with the support file if you are still facing the issue.

stefan_mehre
New Contributor

Hi, 
is the roaming issue really solved with 200.15.6.112.54 or better is there still an issue with 
roaming and wifi calls esspecially with iPhones?

I am facing extrem issues with customers iPhones in a 19 AP Unleashed setup. It was working 
at the end of last year but by doing service we did the last updates and after some time we 
recognized or better got the info about problems with iPhones maybe Apple devices. I saw the 
info on known issues and was waiting for updates and the last one is mentioned to solve these
issues. But at the moment roaming for data only seems OK now, but roaming with wifi call 
seems still an issue. 

So really all fine for others with the last release?

Hi @stefan_mehre 

The roaming issue has been resolved in the 200.15.6.112.54. Can you explain more on the issue you are facing?
Or you can open up a support case as we would be needing some additional info on the issue which will help us to check if it is related to old issue or something new.

stefan_mehre
New Contributor

Hi sanjay_kumar,
that seems to be right for data roaming so browsing, onlinestreaming etc. but my customer is facing 
wifi calling issues while walking through the house. This was working fine last year and with something
happening, maybe one of the firmwareupdates maybe an iPhone update not sure, this got worse. 

At the moment the customer is facing these issues:

- active wifi call at one place is suddenly canceled, looking at the wifi calling protocol in Unleashed shows 
  that the iPhone at that place sometimes changes between 3 APs. Honestly I am wondering that these 
  three APs do have the same strength one is around 100m outdoor behind a big window, one is behind 
  a thick concrete wall and the AP for this place is 20m and behind a thin wood wall. So the decision to 
  choose one of the others seems a little strange to me. And even when that shouldn‘t cancel the 
  wifi call. 

- the other issue is while walking through the house with an active wifi call. Yes there are 2 places 
  in the house where the Wifi is not great, but it was working last year and now the calls are canceled 
  at these places. 

- the customer sees an issue on the iPhone that the iPhone is searching a phone network while it seems to 
  be connected to the wifi. In the controlcenter were you see the phone provider the iPhone often shows 
  searching and maybe only switching off and on wifi seems to bring back the wifi call connection. 

- the customer told me that when a wifi call got canceled he was not able to do the a call after that. 
  Maybe if he got a call from outside the wifi call was working again. Maybe here the iPhone was 
  again searching the phone network. While it was connected to the wifi. 

The issue seems to be an Apple/iPhone issue because my Android Samsung S21 didn‘t face this issue 
I did many wifi calls with my phone and my phone to a customer iPhone and my phone was much more
stable than the iPhone. There seems even a difference between the newest iPhone of one customer and
an older iPhone of his wife. Both on 17.5.1 but different old models. 

Switched of different settings on the iPhone wifi support in mobile settings, ip tracking on the SSID of the 
wifi, wifi calling is on not sure of more. 

We have no service contract on this system so I am afraid we can‘t open a case, because I tryed and the 
service guy did not help.