cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7150 Conducted Factory Reset, now configure.me will not pop up

Natecchris
New Contributor

Accidentally shut off my unleashed through the app. It locked me out and could no longer find my Wi-Fi. I did a factory reset and now the configure.me option will not show up. 

4 REPLIES 4

Natecchris
New Contributor

image.jpg

aalvarez6
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello, 

Thank you for using the forum. 

You have two options here, you can either, try the factory reset again while holding the reset button for at least 20 seconds and double-check if the configure me shows up, or if you have a computer please download a network scanner (https://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/)  so you can get the AP IP address, the default should be 192.168.0.1 but it is possible that is using another IP address. Once you find the IP address please log in to the unleashed dashboard. 

Please let us know how it goes. 

Best Regards,

Ayleth Alvarez | Sr Technical Support Engineer | TAC Wired 

Thank you for the response, do I need to hardwire into my AP before going to the IP address you listed?

Hi @Natecchris 
You can connect the Laptop to the Switch where the AP is connected (If AP is powered from the switch)
Or if the AP is powered from the POE adapter, then you need to connect the Laptop to the AP's eth port.

Note: Make sure the Laptop is configured with the IP address 192.168.0.10/24 so that it can communicate with the AP's IP 192.168.0.1