Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help ps3 to ruckus cant get it to work

kasper_jensen
New Contributor II

12 REPLIES 12

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
When you try to connect the PS3, what error do you get? Again, please as complete as possible - you need to tell us everything you know about the problem in order to get help. If you can include screen captures of how the Ruckus is configured that will help a lot.

kasper_jensen
New Contributor II
When i write my code it opens are. Site whit a message on danish "siden kan ikke vises 80710101" and can do nothing more?

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
Kasper, are you the administrator of this network or just someone trying to use it? If someone else operates the network, you will need to speak with them first. For example, they may not be allowing 802.11B devices on the network (which PS3 requires), or there may be device or MAC access controls in place.

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/ans... has some basic steps to try, but if you don't have access or understanding of how the ruckus equipment is configured we won't be able to help much.

Im not admin but it works fine on my. Computer and my mobile with no problems and we are
3 here in my home with ps3 but no intetnet on ps3

Without having someone with administrative access to the controller involved. we can't help you here. Sorry.