cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problems

rune_gunnarsson
New Contributor II
I have problem logging into Ruckus R500, 7263, 7352, 7372 (and Xclaim Xo-1). I use 3 different computers, 5 different browsers and i see the same problems at 20 completely different sites. Sometimes the browser accept my credentials and some times not. It does not matter if I am local or remote.
7 REPLIES 7

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Not enough information.  What do you mean "logging into APs", do you mean problems logging into the WLAN that's advertised in the air from these APs?
What kind of credentials, a PSK or userid/password on AD?  What kind of client?  Only from that kind of client, do others always work ok?  etc...

rune_gunnarsson
New Contributor II
Sorry, I mean logging into the AP. The credentials is just the user/password.

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Interesting, if the APs are managed by a ZD, you use your ZD's admin uid/pw.  If they are in standalone mode, ie factory defaulted, use 'super' and 'sp-admin' for ISP priveledge access should work.

If you have a problem, does it work if you re-type the uid/pw?  Does it work if you try to connect to the AP from a different browser (same uid/pw)?

If your laptop is having problem logging into a certain AP, does another laptop see similar login problems at that time?

If you both have HTTPS access problems, does the AP let you open an SSH session?  (although only WebUI, not CLI, is officially supported)

If you cannot login thru the WebUI from 2 laptops trying multiple browsers, does it work for either one 15-20 minutes later?

If it's not working, while having a problem, if using a ZoneDirector, from Montitor/Access Points page, click the first icon to the right (blue/green = System Info),
and share the AP's support info file with Tech Support please.

The thing is that most of my around 100 units at 20 sites are standalone except for one site with a ZD. And I have the same problems with the ZD. When I do logg into ZD I have no problem logging in to the AP:s involved. Again, I use 5 different browsers on 3 different computers. It works completely random so sometimes Chrome works, sometimes IE and sometimes Safari or Firefox. I cannot see anty pattern. Everything else in those sites are responding correctly. It ́s only Ruckus and Xclaim that I have problem with.