cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn the wifi back on

kimberly_jones_
New Contributor II
Okay I’m going to try to explain this as best as I can. I clearly do not know what I am doing and desperately need help. I went into the unleashed app logged into the router and I turned off the WiFi in the app. ( I was trying to disconnect my ring to try to reset it) It logged all my devices off. I should have thought that part out clearly smh. Now I cannot get back into the app because I need to be on the WiFi. Is there a work around? I have searched endless for hours and even attempted to plug my computer up to the router through Ethernet but that didn’t work. I will admit I probably didn’t do that right either. How can I get my WiFi to turn back on? I tried resetting the router as well but no luck. The factory reset WiFi name doesn’t show up either. Please help please.
3 REPLIES 3

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member
Hi Kim,

Check out the below link for your information.
https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/ruckuswireless/topics/r510-ap-radio-disabled

When you connect the laptop to the router (where you have reachability to the AP), can you ping the AP's IP?
If yes, then you can login in to the on the GUI and enable the Wifi.

keith_conover
New Contributor
this company is a joke.

mmaddirala
New Contributor

I have the issue and when trying to access the link that Kim shared, it seems the page was deleted.  Can someone please help.  Even I turned off my wifi by mistake and could not turn it on