cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vSZ 5.1.2 "Signature Pack" out of date?

john_d
Valued Contributor II
I just tried updating my vSZ-E instance from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2 and when trying to update the AP zone firmware, I get a warning that the signature pack 1.380 is out of date and I need 1.4xx or newer.

Going to the Application Control tab, sure enough, the signature package version is still .380.

Will there be a separate signature pack update posted?
12 REPLIES 12

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Top of the list in my latest Announcement!  Sorry for not being in the first posting.  I shook a stick at our DE/QA teams so it doesn't happen again!

john_d
Valued Contributor II
Thanks as always Michael! No worries 🙂

Thanx!

ian_johnson_dfw
New Contributor II
I'm new to Ruckus and this is my first time updating my VSZ-E and the Application Signature Package. I've downloaded the linked 1.430-1 App Sig package, and tried uploading, however, the loading bar appears for a brief moment then disappears but the current signature package information in the box above doesn't change from  RuckusSigPack-v2-1.380.0-40, and Im still unable to upgrade my AP firmware. I've tried this on Mac and Windows. There aren't any errors logged in events or alarms. I read the manual and it sounds like it should just work, so I'm clearly missing something. 

Heres my config state after upgrade
Controller Version5.1.2.0.302
Control Plane Software Version
AP Firmware Version

and my AP firmware is still: 5.1.1.0.624

I see this error when trying to upgrade APs. "Unable to update the configuration of the AP zone. Reason: The signature package version ( 1.380.0-40 ) does not support the AP firmware version ( 5.1.2.0.373 ). Please upgrade the signature package to 1.430 version or later version."

hopefully this is a painless new user learning 🙂

@ian_johnson_dfwxysfwo95lo I am experiencing the same thing, how did you resolve it?