cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Up Entire Cluster saved? values factory

omar_sandoval_8
New Contributor
A question if they send to factory values a sz100 driver from a two-node cluster? Saves the backups up entire cluster? In case if you can load the backup with factory values?
3 REPLIES 3

alexey_isakov
Contributor
My english is poor too. And I have a two-node SZ-10- cluster too. Not so far I have had the upgrade it on SW recommended. Backup has not been necessary for the upgrade of my cluster. It was just an insuranse. So in case if your upgrading procedute have been collupsed you will be able to restore your cluster from factory defaults.
Your insuranse are two backup files OUT of the SZs (e.g. on FTP server): 1) entire CLUSTER backup; 2) NETWORK backup.

omar_sandoval_8
New Contributor
Hii Alexey,

Thanks for your comment what happens that I have 2 nodes doing a cluster, but I want to send values de factory the 2 controllers but my question is that the back up both the configuration, and the back up entire cluster are stored within the system with Controllers? Or are you both lost?

alexey_isakov
Contributor
Omar,
both lost
"Resetting a node to factory settings will erase all of its system configuration settings,
backup files, and cluster settings."
ALL.
Its strongly recommends that you export ALL of the backup files (___1) entire CLUSTER backup; 2) NETWORK backup.____) to your FTP server.