cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement: SmartZone 3.1.2 GA has been Released

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Ruckus SmartZone 3.1.2 GA for SCG-200, SZ-100, vSZ-H, vSZ-E platforms has been released

and posted to the Support Site.

New feature enhancements include IPv6 Tunnel support on APs, OurFi 3G/4G backhaul, and now

Zero-IT for Android 5, Windows 10, and iOS 9.0.

See the latest hardware/software compabitility, supported AP models, upgrade path and caveats

in the SmartZone 3.1.2 Release Notes at this link:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/907-smartzone-3-1-2-ga-release-notes
4 REPLIES 4

lukas_josuhn
New Contributor III

Any information in relation to 3.2? Currently we have a vSZ on Version 3.2.0 and face severe problems: AP reboots and connectivity issues (yes, we opend two tickets moths ago, but no success).

As there are several problems mentioned in the release notes of 3.1.2: when will those fixes be applied to 3.2 as well?

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Yes, all updates in SZ 3.1.2 will also be included in SZ 3.2.1, especially R710 performance enhancements.
The ETA depends upon final QA, but target is within the next two weeks.

martin_ruiz
New Contributor
Hello, why the 3.1.2 is "advanced" to 3.2? I saw the release date, and I can't imagine how versions in ruckus are working... Can you tell me? thanks

john_d
Valued Contributor II
Ruckus, like most enterprise vendors, runs concurrent major releases supported at the same time. Seems like they are supporting both versions 3.1 and 3.2 simultaneously.

It's not unusual for some update for 3.1 to come out sooner than 3.2 for a variety of reasons, including how long QA took, the number of bugs they wanted to fix in that release, etc etc etc.