cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP firmware 3.6.0.0.709 High Connection Errors

paul_mcguire_20
Contributor
I have upgraded my Vsz to 3.6.0.0.510 and upgraded the APs to 3.6.0.0.709.  After the upgrade i noticed that almost every AP had a high percentage of connection errors.  I let it go for several days and thought i still had a lot of clients connected so it must be working.  In the events I see a lot of Force DHCP disconnects.  I did not make any changes to that but did double check the settings.  Some wlans were not enabled and some set to anywhere from 5-15 seconds.  Downgraded the firmware to 3.5.1.0.1026 and the connection errors went away.  Has anyone seen this and have any ideas why i am seeing this.  
30 REPLIES 30

david_peters_64
New Contributor
I had this with R710 APs, on 3.5.1 after migrating them from ZD 9.13. After a couple of hours of head scratching, checking everything was working and looking for an issue. I rebooted the APs and all the errors cleared. *shrugs*

eightohtwoeleve
Contributor III
This has not been fixed with the latest SmartZone 3.6.1.0.227 (MR1) patch.

eizens_putnins
Valued Contributor II
I upgraded today to 3.6.1. and can confirm -- bug is still there. But at least users are not affected...

klaus_heidelber
New Contributor III
I have the same here. And in the troubelshooting section I can see the devices have many 802.11 Authentication Request/Response packets. Connection seems to take longer than on previous code.

Running on latest 3.6.1.0.227 code