cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unleashed mobile app issue and access points lights issue

cstrag
New Contributor

I have a Lennar Smart home and i have the unleashed app on my phone. I'm unable to connect to it. I have the used ID and password written down from when we bought the home and haven't logged in in a long time and it is not working.  Its telling me that my login information is incorrect and I'm unable to reset the password ... it gives another error :Sorry Password recovery is disable and needs to be set up: I have 2 access points and they both have different lights on, some are green and some orange

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @cstrag 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Please note, that Amber lights on 2.4G and 5G is a normal behavior.

If 2.4G and 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio the lights turn green. Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.14-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @cstrag 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

What does that mean no clients are connected? Why would access point in back of house have a green light for 5g and amber for 2.4 and then the other access point in front of house have both 5g and 2.4g amber

Hello @cstrag 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and update.

To clarify, the term "client" refers to a device. When the device is connected to a 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz network, the indicator will illuminate green. If no devices are connected, the indicator will remain amber.

For further details, please refer to the link I previously shared regarding light status information. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

How do I connect that access point to a network?