cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unleashed mobile app issue and access points lights issue

cstrag
New Contributor

I have a Lennar Smart home and i have the unleashed app on my phone. I'm unable to connect to it. I have the used ID and password written down from when we bought the home and haven't logged in in a long time and it is not working.  Its telling me that my login information is incorrect and I'm unable to reset the password ... it gives another error :Sorry Password recovery is disable and needs to be set up: I have 2 access points and they both have different lights on, some are green and some orange

13 REPLIES 13

Imran_ruckus

Hi @cstrag 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the RUCKUS Unleashed application on your Smartphone.

Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/  to upgrade the RUCKUS Unleashed Access Points.

Please make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network to access the same.

If you don't know the IP address of the RUCKUS Access Point, you can use an IP scanner tool to easily locate the switch's IP address on your network. Here is a guide on how to perform this using IP Scanner free applications: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

You should see the Unleashed dashboard as shown in the below screenshot. 

If you don’t know the login username/password, please try using the default username and passwords provided below.

Please confirm if you can log into the Unleashed system on a web browser.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Yes, I was able to log in my home computer and use the admin user name and one of the passwords. I have 2 access points where I have 2 orange lights for the 5g and 2.4 g and a green light for the CLR and green light for the power. The other one I have a green light for 5g, orange light for 2.4 and a green light for power. What is going on with these access points? At times I have both access points with orange for the 5g and 2.4g

Squozen
Contributor III

An orange light on the 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz radios means the network is up but no clients are connected. Green means clients are connected.

cstrag
New Contributor

What does that mean no clients are connected? Why would access point in back of house have a green light for 5g and amber for 2.4 and then the other access point in front of house have both 5g and 2.4g amber