lights on access points not on

dlittlejohn888
New Contributor

lights on access points not working

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dlittlejohn888 

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I trust you are well. 

Thank you for providing the information regarding your RUCKUS setup.

To better assist you, kindly provide responses to the following queries:

1. Was the RUCKUS setup previously operational, or is this a new installation? If it was operational before, were there any power outages prior to the emergence of this issue?

2. Upon inspecting your switch while it is connected to the outlet, do you observe any illuminated lights (amber or green)? Kindly specify which lights are currently active. Additionally, please share a picture displaying the light status and the complete cable connections to the switch ports. 

3. Is your Internet connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and functional? You can verify this by connecting to your local router's Wi-Fi or by using an Ethernet cable from the router to a laptop/PC.

4. Could you provide information on the number of access points connected to the switch? Additionally, please indicate the current light status on the access points. If any lights are illuminated, please provide a picture demonstrating the same.

Please assist us by uploading pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch, illustrating the status of the lights and cable connections to the switch ports, as well as the status of the access points. 

Before uploading the photos, please log in to your RUCKUS account. 

Kindly provide responses to all of the above queries, and feel free to inquire if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dlittlejohn888 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. Please help me with the requested information.

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dlittlejohn888 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dlittlejohn888 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi