cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Login Issue Fixed?

GregR
New Contributor II

Hello,

I see that as of 08/15/2023 the login issue experienced when using the mobile app on an iPhone was resolved. I checked my Ruckus Unleashed app version on my iPone 12 Pro Max and it does correspond to the new app version listed in the App Store. However when I try to login I am still getting the same login error message as before.What other steps if any do I need to take to get logged into my Ruckus network?

5 REPLIES 5

Jayavidhya

Hi @GregR 

Greetings of the day,

To solve this issue please try to uninstall the app and try to install the newly released version again. Once you are done with it please try to login to logging to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com as mentioned below.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

GregR
New Contributor II

Hello,

I deleted the app from my iPhone and downloaded it again from the app store. I tried logging in using the default ID and Password with no luck. I am still getting the error message "Unleashed You are not connected to the Unleashed network. Go to Settings? Yes   No". The Ruckus Unleashed Home App version is 11.140.1.

I don't have a clue what to try next.

GregR

Hi @GregR 

Greetings of the day,

Please try to login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using Master AP IP Address or ‘unleashed.ruckuswireless.com'.

To find the master IP address of the Access points please follow the below link. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once you find the IP address of the access points please try to check it on a browser. You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in and let us know the result.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi, Jay -

The link you provided above no longer works. I am having the same issue as the original poster. I can log in using the web browser interface, but not on the app. Can you please help?