cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my ruckus not connecting to the internet at my Lennar home?

VGH11
New Contributor

I tried everything to connect my Ruckus to my internet and nothing worked. I rebooted reconnected restarted and still nothing is working. I followed the simple connection rules to connect to unleashed and no luck.

there is no customer support for Lennar homes and it’s getting extremely frustrating

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi  VGH11

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

I understand from the description you shared, there is no internet from the Lennar Home setup and you have tried connecting after rebooting the AP.

Could you please let us know?

1. Was this working before or is a new installation? 
  2. Are the APs (Access points / WAPs) powered up? Could you see any lights on it? Please share the light status. (Please refer to the below picture)

Imran_ruckus_0-1675205069706.png

1. Please make sure that the cable from the Switch to the Router is connected in 1 of the 12 ports on Access Point. (Please refer to the below picture)

Imran_ruckus_1-1675205069743.png

Please refer to the below guide just as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

1. Could you please check the ISP connectivity from the Router, may be with Local Router Wi-Fi or by a Ethernet cable from the Router a Laptop or PC.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I did that and it said there is no internet. First light blinking green second light is green, third is off and the last two are orange. 

It worked be for them we got new router and modem, then it didn’t work ago in. Then Covid at the end it hasn’t been working and I been trying to fix it and no luck

Hi VGH11

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the response and information.

As you mentioned in the description that you are able to connect with a new modem and a router and on the AP first light blinks green which means System started, no routable IP address detected.”

Please refer to the below guide on the meaning of light status:

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

• Based on the color of the lights seems to be the APs are not getting connectivity from your Router please make sure the cable from the router to the Switch is plugged into the right place

Imran_ruckus_0-1675269640367.png

The cable from the Router should be plugged into one of the 12 ports highlighted in the above picture.

Please refer to the below guide for connection setup:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

And could you please help us by attaching a picture of the connection between the Router and the Switch?

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Best Regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.