cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAP SSID does not change after configuration

Tim_P
New Contributor

Hello,

I am reconfiguring a Lennar setup with a ICX7150-C12P and 2 R510 AP's. The system was previously configured, but everything was factory reset. The AP's were upgraded to the latest and greatest software version using the GUI before the factory reset. After the reset, I attempted to configure the system by logging into the Configure.Me-XXXXXX SSID. The system allows me to log in and configure the AP, but when I finish the configuration and the screen tells me to log into the new SSID, I click finish, but the SSID never changes to the new one. I am unable to log into the AP via IP or the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com url. The landing page does show, but on the IP landing page the page goes no where after entering credentials. The URL will go to a page unresponsive message. I have tried bot AP's, with mesh, without mesh, simple setup, and advanced configuration. All have the same result. The ICX was upgraded to SPS08095kufi in hopes that updating the ICX would fix the issue. No luck. I did enable the web GUI for the ICX, so I can pull logs from there if they are needed.

3 REPLIES 3