cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed app not working on iphone

AB
New Contributor

The unleashed app is not working on an iPhone. I use to be able to access everything through the app but now all I get is “you are not connected to the unleashed network. Go to settings?” Notification message. I’ve tried to also log in online and same thing it will not let me log in and keeps saying my username or password are incorrect. I am a Lennar home owner and apparently customer service will not assist Lennar home owners anymore and I’m forced to post on this forum. Any help will be appreciated. 

6 REPLIES 6

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hello @AB,

There was an issue with the app which was resolved.

Please download or updated the app to latest version and confirm if you are still facing any issues.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

32huynh
New Contributor

Hi Syamantak,

I have the latest Unleashed App version 11.140.1, and still am getting the same error. Please advise.

Thanks

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @32huynh @AB 

Please check the below link for the complete information and the steps to resolve the issue.
You need to upgrade your AP firmware along with the IOS app to fix the issue.
I have also included on how to access the AP using the browser or Laptop to upgrade the AP.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Self-Help/iOS-mobile-app-unable-to-login-to-manage-Un...

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for your assistance. I was successfully able to upgrade and access the APs using the browser and upgrade the APs firmware. 

I am still unable to access it from my mobile phone (Apple Phone), is it because the mobile management is still pending? See screenshot below:

32huynh_0-1699634209840.png