cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch stuck in router mode

Cg44150
New Contributor

Icx7150 switch stuck in router mode. Will not connect access ports. Need a replacement.

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Cg44150 

Thank you for the response.

Apologies, this is very simple issue to troubleshoot and it’s a software issue that can be easily fixed by following the guide. As per our policies warranty is not covered on the software issues.

Please do not use the Unleashed application to check the IP Address. You can find the IP Address of the Switch using the IP Scanner on the laptop and troubleshoot the issue on the laptop itself.

Please follow the Routing Code troubleshooting guide step-by-step and let me know if you are stuck at any point during the process.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I only have a Mac and not a pc

Hi @Cg44150 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information.

If you have a MAC device, please refer to the below guide and access the CLI to execute the commands to resolve Routing code issue.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

Please follow the above guide and let me know if you are stuck at any point.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

dkiang1
New Contributor

Hi Imran, 

I have the same issue as the original poster. I was able to get on the CLI via putty, but the commands that I'm putting in as instructed are not being recognized by the system .What should I do? Thanks

Hi @dkiang1 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Community forums.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @Cg44150 it is now closed.

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly. Please raise a new post with the above description on RUCKUS Lennar Support

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi