cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch not connecting have tried commands in Putty but no luck. HELP!

Finnejo
New Contributor II

I've downloaded Putty and MobaXterm and I'm able to get to the point where it's asking me for login username but when I enter all of the suggested options for SSH or Telnet it asks for a password and then it's like my keyboard is disabled and I can't enter any command in that field.

Is anyone supporting these requests?! Thousands of dollars in equipment that WE didn't ultimately choose to have but were told explicitly that we'd be supported on and it's an absolute nightmare trying to get help!

2 REPLIES 2

Vásquez_Fer

Hi @Finnejo 

Hope you are doing well ! 

when you type the password, you will not see that you are actually typing the password, it is hidden, what you have to do is type the password and press 'ENTER' to accept it 

You can also copy the password paste it in a notepad and copy it and with a simple right click you will paste it on MobaXterm or Putty

Most commun passwords : username : admin password : Lennar / username : admin password : Ruckus! / username : super password : sp-admin 

example.PNG

Admin usernames and passwords for the Ruckus Wi-Fi Access Points/Switch for Lennar home users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Admin-usernames-and-password...

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

Hi @Finnejo 

This is an example : 

copy.PNGpast it .pngsuccess.PNG

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez