cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch is pending after power outage

AshATexas
New Contributor

We have not been able to use anything WiFi enabled towards the front of our house for the last few weeks following a power outage.

I have unplugged, reset, upgraded everything I can think to get it to start working again but nothing has worked.

I saw a thread about my same issue but it was unresolved.

I do not have a laptop that I can use to hook up to the router. So that’s not an option to trouble shoot.

I found my IP address and tried logging in but none of the admin log in/password combinations allow me to get in to try to change what the thread was saying to do. 

here are some pictures of what I’m seeing. 

IMG_6324.png

IMG_6316.jpeg

IMG_6320.jpeg

IMG_6317.jpeg

  

IMG_6318.jpeg

16 REPLIES 16

When I type in ssh admin@IP address I’m getting a “unable to negotiate with IP address port 22: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa”. 

the admin username on my panel is admin and the password is Lennar. 

How do I get in using the terminal on my work computer?

Hello @AshATexas ,

Thank you for the response.

From the above response you shared, I understand that you are able to get the IP address of the Ruckus Switch.

Could you please use the same IP address to login to the web browser and confirm if you are able to access the Switch dashboard?

You should observe the Switch Dashboard, which should be visible upon accessing the appropriate IP address, as illustrated in the screenshot below.

Please let us know if you are able to access the dashboard with the obtained IP address.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Yes. I was finally able to log in and see my dashboard. Where do I go from here?

image.jpg

Hello @AshATexas ,

Greetings!

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

From the screenshot you shared, it seems that the IP address you used to login to the CLI appears to be of Unleashed AP and not of the ICX-7150 Switch.

Once you access the IP address from the IP Scan results, to confirm that the IP address is associated with the Switch, you should observe the Switch Dashboard, which should be visible upon accessing the appropriate IP address, as illustrated in the screenshot below.

I recommend cross-checking the IP addresses listed in the IP scan results under the names "Ruckus Wireless" or "Brocade Communications" to identify the correct IP address of the Switch and proceed to access the CLI accordingly.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Ah  okay. I got here. Now where do I go?

IMG_6437.jpeg