cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch does not appear on unleashed

bbradley01
New Contributor

I had to completely reset my switch and APs due to adding another AP with an older firmware. I had to recreate the unleashed network. It now shows all three APs but the switch does not show up on unleashed (see screenshot). Does this matter? If so, how do I fix it?

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 12.34.13 PM.png

11 REPLIES 11

Ayush_Tripathi
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello @bbradley01

Please confirm the unleashed master model and its firmware version ?

What is the switch model and its firmware version ?

Please run this command on those switches which are not showing connected on unleashed

device# configure terminal
device(config)# manager active-list <Unleashed master IP>

Switch model: ICX7150-C12

Not sure where to find firmware version. But when I log into the switch via ip, the running image version is Version 08.0.90dT211

Master AP model: r510

Firmware: 200.7.10.202.141

Imran_ruckus

Hi @bbradley01 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not showing up on the RUCKUS Unleashed system.

Please try the below steps to add Switch back online on Unleashed.

Make sure the management approval is enabled.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-A887C55E-6973-4496-9413-302E8...

If it is already enabled or once, you enable it please hard reboot your Switch (disconnect and connect the switch from the power outlet). Once the Switch boots up, please try to refresh Unleashed and check the Switch status.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

The 'switch approval' box does not show up on my unleashed. see pic:Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 2.05.06 PM.png