cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch connection pending

tc6string
New Contributor

Hi. This ICX cannot be managed by unleashed network, because "super-user-password" is enabled on it. please disable "super-user-password" and try again. Is the message I received when trying to connect switch in unleashed .Switch is a ICX7150-C12 . Access point 510. I know the ip address and can connect to configuration page with user name and password.Also can access through putty. Thanks  

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @tc6string 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you are unable to access RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch on the Unleashed and there is an error.

Could you please share the screenshot of the error “super-user-password” you are getting?

Also, as you mentioned that you can access Switch CLI via Putty, please share the output of the below commands.

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

image.jpg

Hi. Here are the screenshots.When type the command enable I get prompted for a password.I was actually connected to the switch before hand until I updated firmware. Once I updated the firmware it switch to router mode and the internet connection was lost. I actually flashed to the secondary and it went back into switch mode and where I’m at now 

IMG_3591.jpeg

Hi @tc6string 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information.

Could you please share the output of the commands shared in my previous post? If MobaXterm is not working for you, please try using Putty Application.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_3603.jpeg

 Hello. Same results . Don’t know the password after enable. Thanks