cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Not Powering AP

zero32
New Contributor

PXL_20230423_150613895.jpg

I've followed instructions on several posts with this same issue and have been unsuccessful in getting the Ruckus products back online. Is it possible for someone to remote in and apply the necessary tasks? I've already spoken with 3 different Ruckus employees (phone, chat, and email) and they have been less than helpful. Thank you for your time.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @zero32 

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared,

Could you please let me know if you have configured your computer IP address manually and TFTP Server as described in the Software recovery guide? (Please refer to the screenshot below). If configured as per the guide, please share the screenshot of the same.

Also, as mentioned previously please make sure the Windows firewall or any firewall is in a disabled/off state for all network profiles: Domain network, Private network, and Public Network, (Please refer to the below screenshot for more information). Please check the firewall for all three options and share a screenshot for the same.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/turn-microsoft-defender-firewall-on-or-off-ec0844f7-aebd...

Please let me know if you are getting the same error or are stuck at any point in the software recovery process.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.