cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting Ruckus from begining / from "zero"

ariandnealves
New Contributor

Hi, 

I have two questions at the end of this message about how to use Ruckus in my Lennar home. 

Here is the context of my questions. I recently purchased a Lennar home from its first homeowners.  In my Lennar home, there is a box in the main bedroom closet with a Ruckus device which is connected to several wires, but that gives me no access to anything at this moment.  In addition, there is another Ruckus device attached to the ceiling in the living room, which I suspect is a Ruckus R850 based on internet pictures. The device attached to the ceiling has no name on it, but it looks exactly like the Ruckus R850. I have received no information about that from the prior homeowners and have no instructions "at all" that explain how to take advantage of what those devices offer.  This is my first time living in a home with an internet system different from a modem and a router. 

Here are my questions. Would you please guide me on (1) what those two Ruckus devices can do for me and (2) how to proceed to set up and use them?

Thanks, 

A.

2 REPLIES 2

warnerbros
New Contributor

Starting a Ruckus from scratch, from "zero," requires careful planning and execution. Xfinity cable and internet plans Begin by outlining clear objectives and goals for the project. Gather a dedicated team and allocate resources effectively. Develop a comprehensive strategy and timeline, considering potential challenges and contingencies. Build momentum by initiating small wins and gradually scaling up efforts. With determination and focus, you can turn a blank slate into a thriving Ruckus.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ariandnealves 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are trying to set up your RUCKUS devices in your recently purchased Lennar Home.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Once you confirm the RUCKUS devices are connected as per the above description,  You can try connecting to the Wi-Fi network from the RUCKUS Access Points using the credentials provided on the Networking Device holding cabin. (Please refer to the below screenshot) 

If the Wi-Fi login username and password don’t work, you need to factory reset your RUCKUS Access Points and configure them with a new Wi-Fi network/SSID. Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article for the Access Points factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.