cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotty Wifi after power outage

Ab419
New Contributor

Hello,

We recently had a power outage and since then our wifi has been extremely slow and spotty. I know NOTHING about IT so when I read the responses in the other forum it’s like I’m reading another language. I also cannot get into the unleaded app it’s showing an error that says “you are not connected to Unleased Network” even though I’m connected to the WiFi we set up when we moved in. I am in a Lennar build and have had no issues for 3 years. Lennar walked me through setting everything up but now I am completely lost with horrible wifi. 

6 REPLIES 6

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Ab419 

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

I trust this message finds you well.

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the issue with your RUCKUS setup experiencing intermittent internet connectivity. 

After reviewing the case description, it appears that this problem may stem from a routing code issue on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, particularly following a power outage.

To assist you in resolving this matter, I recommend consulting the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base, where we have provided a self-help article addressing this specific issue. You can access the article via the following link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

We have endeavored to make the instructions in the article as user-friendly and accessible as possible, even for those without extensive technical expertise. Please proceed with the steps outlined in the article, and do not hesitate to reach out should you encounter any difficulties along the way.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Is this also why I cannot log into app?

Hi @Ab419 

Thank you for your response.

The issue you're experiencing with being unable to log into the application after encountering the routing code issue is typically associated with older versions of the Access Points. It's likely that the logout occurred as a result of this routing code issue and not allowing you to log back again.

To address this issue, I recommend addressing the routing code issue as outlined in the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article provided in my previous message. Then we can check about the application login issue.

Should you encounter any difficulties or have further questions regarding this matter, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Ab419 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community