cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sistem not working

dmaestracci
New Contributor II

I have a Ruckus system in my Lennar house that I bought in 2020, at this moment it is not working, the antennas on the roof are off and I don't know how to connect to the Internet. what should I do? I need help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jayavidhya

Hi @dmaestracci 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for the information,

Please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Also please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @dmaestracci 

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I understand that the steps may be somewhat new but please try to understand that we don't provide any doorstep services.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or any other forms.

We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

So please try to follow the software recovery process by using the below guide. And if you face any difficulties while following the steps please share the screenshot of the error you are getting.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

And after doing that, are the antennas on the roof going to turn on? they remain off.

There must be some way I can receive assistance at home, what would that be like?

Hi @dmaestracci 

Thanks for your response,

Please try to follow the software recovery process correctly and check whether the issue got resolved or not. Also we will assist you if you face any difficulties while following the steps. You can share the screenshot of the error you are getting.

Also we don't provide any services to customers doorstep instead you can hire technicians from outside if you feel hard to follow these steps.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

It has to be a joke that you expect one to do everything they say there... this is really a very bad support...