cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus will not connect to my internet

5476Stacy
New Contributor

Hello,

I am a Lennar homeowner.  We have not been able to use our internet for days and our cell service isn't great where I live, so without our wi-fi it has been very difficult to use any of our wi-fi connected devices.  I have already trouble shot with resetting and rebooting and that didn't do anything.  I then had an IT person look at our system and he said our Ruckus isn't working and to contact them.  He said the internet at the router is working, it's plugged into the switch Ethernet ports but the switch isn't working.  We really need this resolved quickly, because as I said we haven't been able to use our computers/TV/phones for days now.  I have already created a case #,  but the emails keep telling me to go here? Please advise.

Thanks-Stacy

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @5476Stacy 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As you are seeing the ‘ruckus>’ prompt is of Unleashed and NOT of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch. You should see ICX7150-C12 Router> OR ICX7150-C12 Switch> prompt.

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.