cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus system not working

smriti
New Contributor

Ruckus Switch LightsRuckus Switch LightsTwo weeks back I got a firmware update in Ruckus Unleashed and after that, the APs are not getting connected.

I tried to restart the device and reset the device, but nothing seems to be working.

I am not able to connect any computer/mobile device to the Ruckus Unleashed wireless network.

Both the main and secondary device have green lights on it.

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @smriti 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I could understand that you are unable to connect with the Unleashed wireless network through the RUCKUS Access Points after Upgrading them.

May I know how many Access Points are connected to your ICX-7150-C12P Switch? If you have more than one Access Point, please check if all the Access Points are upgraded to the same version. All must be Upgraded to the same version. Please refer to the below screenshot as an example.

Please check and confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

We cant even connect to the unleashed. Its not getting connected using the usual username and password. So how can i check all two access points are upgraded to the same version. 

Hi @smriti 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Please try to use the default combination credentials as mentioned in the link below to login into Unleashed.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Admin-usernames-and-password...

Please check and confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.