cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus switch not working

JLJJ
New Contributor

I have a Lennar home and been using the Ruckus Switch for 3 years.  I noticed that the switch keep power cycling for two days and I couldn’t connect to the internet.  After two days I noticed the APs are completely powered off and I can’t connect to WiFi.  Any ideas on what happened and how I can get APs back online?  The main unit is powered on but no way to connect.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @JLJJ 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote sessions. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

Please note, as this is a Software issue that can be resolved by following ALL the troubleshooting steps as per the software recovery guide. And the warranty is not covered for software issues.

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you are getting while performing the software recovery process to assist you with that?

Please help us with the above queries and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.