cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus switch not working

ashish1mathur
New Contributor

I am facing ethernet issues since today morning (6/10/2023) 

I have confirmed that internet signal is coming at output of the router, but not from wall jack. It was coming till yesterday.

I have tested by powering  off Ruckus Switch , Router, waiting for 5 min and then powering on Switch and Router , in that order.

Still I am facing same problem. Can some one call or visit me, 

Thanks,

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @ashish1mathur 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared. 

As per the light status of the Switch and Access Points, they seem to be working fine and your Switch is running on a correct SPS Code with a latest version (as marked in the below screenshot).

This issue/problem is more on the wall jack or cable side, we suggest you check the cable issue with the Lennar home builder or a technician to check the wired cable/jack at Home. Since RUCKUS has no part in fixing the issue related to builder-made cable installations.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

ashish1mathur
New Contributor

I have ordered 3 ethernet cables to connect from router output to switch inputs 1,2,3 . If the  problem persists, I will upload the pictures, FYI wifi network is working fine, I am having issues while connecting ethernet  only.
-- Ashish

Hi @ashish1mathur 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Please help us with the information and the pictures as requested in my previous post, to assist you further.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.