cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus setup

tcarnes08
New Contributor

I had a change of WiFi recently and now am unable to setup my ruckus access points. Can someone please assist as I called customer service and they were unable to help. I have no idea what I’m doing 

12 REPLIES 12

So have now been reset and up and running! Only thing on both access points and switch there is an amber light(on the 2.4) and switch, I don’t know what this means. But ap internet seems too be working

Hi @tcarnes08 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Please note, that Amber lights on 2.4G and 5G is a normal behavior.

If 2.4G and 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio the lights turn green. Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.14-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @tcarnes08 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

If the issue is resolved, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community