cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus mobile app and web browser not working

MF
New Contributor III

As many other have mentioned, I am currently unable to login to the Ruckus mobile app or web browser unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. This started a few days ago. I keep getting an error message that my device isn’t connected to the Ruckus Unleashes network, even though I am connected. I am able only to log into the dashboard via the Ruckus router IP address. The network is working fine, router, switch, and 2 APs are connected. It’s just the mobile app and web browser. What is going on and how can this be fixed?

26 REPLIES 26

vitalgovernor
New Contributor

Hello, I have been having exactly the same issue.

MilesHES
New Contributor

I often get the Facebook login error and hope this is going to be fixed as a matter or urgency as currently I cannot manage any of the sites in my App!

Hi @MilesHES 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @MF which is very old and closed.

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

But that’s just it, I don’t think the problem has been solved it’s just you found a work-around. 

Hi @MilesHES 

Please note, the 200.14.6.1.199 Unleashed version is released on 6/28/2023 only for the Web Unleashed System, and it has the fix for the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com DNS issue with the iOS device. However, the Mobile App release has been delayed a little as our internal Engineering Team is working on that. We will keep it posted once it is released. It may get release in next few days.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

For now you could follow the workaround as mentioned in the below link.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Known-issue-Iphone-with-IOS-...

If you have any other queries, to avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.