cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus mobile app and web browser not working

MF
New Contributor III

As many other have mentioned, I am currently unable to login to the Ruckus mobile app or web browser unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. This started a few days ago. I keep getting an error message that my device isn’t connected to the Ruckus Unleashes network, even though I am connected. I am able only to log into the dashboard via the Ruckus router IP address. The network is working fine, router, switch, and 2 APs are connected. It’s just the mobile app and web browser. What is going on and how can this be fixed?

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @MF 

Thank you for the response and the information.

As we have checked this internally, we have this workaround for now. This is happening mostly on iOS devices. And this may be fixed in the upcoming release version.

Please let me know if you have any further queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @MF 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a known issue on which we are working with our Engineering Team internally. And This issue is expected to be fixed in the upcoming Unleashed version 200.14 software release and the App Release.  

The estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for the release is Mid of July 2023.

For now, please refer to the workaround, that will be using the IP Address of Master AP as described in a post previously.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

MF
New Contributor III

Thank you very much. The workaround works but since the IP for the master AP is dynamic I have to change it frequently. Is there a way to make it static?

Hi @MF 

Thank you for the response and the information.

There is an option to set IP settings to Static/Manual (Please refer to the below screenshot). However, it may create IP conflicts if the same Private IP address gets assigned by your ISP Router DHCP to any other device within your Local Network. And this may cause packet drops for some time.

You could set and check for the time being, if there is any issue you could set it back to DHCP.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Since this is apparently effecting many users and probably a lot more than we realize can RUCKUS look into this internally to see what the global issues are with the platform?