cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus in Lennar Home - Power Disconnects

Chelskylar
New Contributor

Home built in 2019. Ruckus only controls the ring doorbell camera in the house. Every other day the ruckus shuts off, therefore shutting off the ring doorbell. We are able to reboot the ruckus but what could be causing the ruckus to consistently turn off? 

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Chelskylar 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Are you able to see the IP Address of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch from the IP Scanner application?

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello Imran,

Please see the screenshots below. 

IP Address.PNG

Mbax.PNG

Hi @Chelskylar 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please confirm if you are using the correct Switch IP Address? Are you able to see the Switch dashboard on a web browser as described in my previous post?

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

kdaytime
New Contributor

The same issue this user has described is happening to me as well.  However, my RUCKUS device controls more than just the ring doorbell.  Every couple days the RUCKUS device loses power, but if I unplug and plug back in, lights return and everything is on/back to normal.

Assuming I'll receive the same canned response to provide images, I will do this later today

Hi @kdaytime 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @Chelskylar 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the above description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi