cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus capped at 100mbps

Bsedio19
New Contributor

Ruckus hardwired to att modem w/ 500mbps speeds, wireless signal capped at 100mbps from Ruckus.

Amy ideas?

22 REPLIES 22

Hi @Bsedio19 

Thank you for your response and the update.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Please consider the following steps once:

1. Clear Your Browser Cache: Sometimes, old or corrupted files in your cache can cause loading issues. Clearing your browser’s cache might help.

2. Try a Different Browser: If you’re using one browser, try accessing the site with another (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Edge) to see if the issue persists.

3. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure your internet connection is stable and not experiencing high latency or interruptions.

4. Disable Browser Extensions: Some browser extensions can interfere with site performance. Try disabling them temporarily to see if it improves the loading time.

5. Update Your Browser: Make sure your browser is up to date with the latest version, as updates can resolve compatibility issues.

6. Try Accessing from a Different Network: If possible, attempt to access the site from a different network (e.g., a mobile hotspot) to rule out network-specific issues.

7. Check ethernet cables: Check ethernet cables connected to the Switch and Access Points if they are functioning properly.

8. Restart Your Router or Router-Modem Combo: Sometimes, restarting your network hardware can resolve connectivity issues.

Please check the above-mentioned steps once and let me know of the outcome.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Inman, do you have the lennar username and password for the ruckus poe switch? I set up the username and password for the extender, but it seems like they are not the same.

Hi @Bsedio19 

Thank you for the response and the update.

If you don't know the username/password for the Switch, please try to log into the Switch using the default credentials.

Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below. 

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try below default credential combinations as well.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

1000002377.jpg

I used ever combination you provided and nothing allowed access. Suggestions?