cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus access points become unstable

ajmalqani
New Contributor

We recently experienced a brief power outage in our community, and since then, the Ruckus access points have become unstable. Despite all the access points showing green lights, we are encountering frequent internet interruptions and slow speeds. Could we schedule a call to discuss this issue further? I am facing disruptions in my work and would appreciate your assistance.

8 REPLIES 8

I was able to get the IP address , please see below . and not able to move forward . I need clear steps for next move . thanks

ajmalqani_0-1700600077231.png

Hi @ajmalqani 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As I see from the screenshot you shared, you have many IP Addresses from the name Ruckus Wireless, please check and confirm which is the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch IP Address to access the CLI

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Once you confirm the Switch’s IP Address, please download the Putty Application and try to log in to the CLI using the Switch IP Address from the IP Scan and share the output of the below commands.

Putty download link:https://www.putty.org/ 

You could try the SSH Or Telnet option to log in to CLI (Putty) as described in the same guide- Please refer below

SSH- Port 22 

OR

Telnet – Port 23 (If SSH doesn’t work)

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran Sanadi,

I am also experiencing  similar issues since the last two weeks.  I have all WAN connections connected as you suggested above. On the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch all status lights are green except USB is yellow.  When I logged into the switch I wasn't able to run all cmds:

elmoritz_0-1700761349573.png

I also logged into the Ruckus Dashboard and see this:

elmoritz_2-1700761559853.png

elmoritz_1-1700761474220.png

I believe I found the version information here:

elmoritz_3-1700761702785.png

Appreciate your assistance on this,

Regards,
Eric

Hi @elmoritz 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @ajmalqani 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post on this RUCKUS Lennar Support forum with the above details you shared to assist you further.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.