cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Unleashed IOS app prompting for an upgrade yet I am on latest release of firmware and app???

gary_fixelle
New Contributor

I am running firmware 200.14 and the latest IOS app and yet I am prompted for an upgrade everytime I login

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @gary_fixelle 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are being asked to upgrade your Unleashed firmware yet you are on the latest version.

Could you please share a screenshot of the prompt you are getting for the upgrade?

And also could you please let me know and share the screenshots showing the FULL versions of the Unleashed application and the Web Unleashed system? (Please refer to the below screenshot to know your Unleashed application and web Unleashed system version details).

Unleashed Application:

Unleashed Web system:

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Sklmnky
New Contributor

I have the same problem for months. I have deleted Unleashed App, since one person told me my phone was retaining cache information, and still, prompted to upgrade my app every time. My "version" is the same as pictured below in the reply, with no solution.

Hi @Sklmnky 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well.

As this case is raised by @gary_fixelle 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the above description and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.