cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Unit Not working.

kmjl
New Contributor

Hi, I have a main unit for my Lennar smart home that no longer works. I tried all of the reset and power reset tricks in other posts but really just need this unit repaired. It has been a bit difficult to get to this point so I really hope this post does the trick.

Thanks for any help!

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @kmjl 

Thank you for the response and information.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a power outlet and send us a picture of it? Please refer to the below picture as an example.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hi,

I will send a picture when I get home but how many more ways do I need to show it does not show any lights before we can RMA this unit in for repair? This unit is almost impossible to get repaired? Or if you just keep asking do people give up eventually? Will send picture soon.

Thanks

Hi @kmjl 

Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

We need to confirm this as a part of our process before we proceed with the replacement/RMA.

Please help us with the picture plugged into the power outlet and the Switch.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hi,

I have attached picture and hope it will help with my repair.

5.jpg

Hi @kmjl 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested information.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged in, it flashes with green light and then goes dark. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the below steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.