cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Switch showing up as "Total 0" in Unleashed app (Switches) via web browser.

jamesvid2
New Contributor

After rebooting my Arris Surfboard Modem Router (Cox version), I lost internet access and had to go through their tech support to get it back. Now my wifi speed through the (3) R510 AP's is awful and l'm trying to get my Lennar Ruckus Unleashed system back running like before. Logged in the web access and noticed no switch connected to the system. Is this what's causing my performance issues? Thanks!

All 3 AP's & and all Clients showing up. 

Switches ----Total 0 ------Working 0--------Disconnected 0

22 REPLIES 22

Imran_ruckus

Hi @jamesvid2 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you are not seeing Switch in the Unleashed system.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

We may need to check some configurations of your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch to troubleshoot this issue.

To proceed with troubleshooting the issue, please follow the steps outlined below to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) and provide the necessary command outputs:

1. First, identify the current IP address assigned to the switch ICX-7150-C12P by your local router. You can use an IP scanner tool to easily locate the switch's IP address on your network. Here is a guide on how to perform this using IP Scanner free applications: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

2. Once you have identified the IP address of the switch, proceed to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch. Here is a guide on how to access the CLI: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line the prompt should look like below:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

3. After successfully accessing the CLI, please execute the following commands and provide the outputs:

enable

show version

show flash

show inline power

show inline power detail

show interface brief

show ip address

show lldp neighbors detail

Please share the command outputs or screenshots if you encounter any issues or errors during these steps. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

jamesvid2
New Contributor
Thanks, Imran
I’m hesitant to use the Terminal app to troubleshoot the ICX Switch not being visible as I’ve only used it several times on my iMac.
The IPv4 address for the ICX-7150-C12P switch is:  192.168.0.119

Can I add and/or edit the device here in the Unleashed Dashboard?  Thanks!  Jim 

Unleashed.png

Hi @jamesvid2 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Apologies, the dashboard you are seeing on the web browser is of Unleashed and not of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch.

Please confirm if you can log into the Switch dashboard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thanks, I can login to the ICX 7150-C12. I can't find the info for Username & Pwd for this device. 

Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 9.53.20 AM.png