cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Switch ICX1750 C12P not working

chrisjor71
New Contributor III

Hello,

Our switch was working fine for our Lennar Home, but recently had some major problems. We were able to successfully execute a factory reset - but the box failed to connect to our internet again, and numerous attempts at a factor reset to access the system have failed. I would appreciate assistance getting replacement hardware.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Imran - Ruckus is now visible. It assigned itself a new IP but I can view it in my network devices and can access it for WiFi use! It seemed to need the combination of AT&T router restart, and the Ruckus restart, with just a little bit of time to allow everything to settle and reconnect.

Thank you for bearing with me through the process

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

chrisjor71
New Contributor III

Hello! Still no access to the switch via unleashed/the old IP address, so attempting the software recovery process. However, I did run into a problem with Putty. No command line appears and I cannot type anything within the shell. Any suggestions?PUTTY Not Working.jpg

And also got this when right clicking on Putty to try to create a duplicate session

COM4 Access Denied.jpg

Hi @chrisjor71 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

May I please know the reason you are trying to access CLI using the COM port? 

As mentioned previously, please plug the ethernet cable coming from the ISP Router into the correct plug and restart the devices. Check the Internet connectivity.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

chrisjor71
New Contributor III

Thank you for the quick reply! I do have the ISP router cable placed in one of the 1-12 ports as previously instructed (picture attached). I was trying other cabling solution to establish a connection since COM3 was giving me an alert warning in the device manager. I have removed that, and now I just have the ethernet (blue cable) to my PC laptop (running windows 10)

Steps this morning have included a reboot of my AT&T router, as well and a restart of the Ruckus switch. Green lights returned in a timely fashion - so no repeat of the boot mode issue - a relief! However, I'm still unable to enter any commands in putty - and this is what that interface returned from the Ruckus Switch (pictures attached as well)

I've also tried to scan for the Ruckus Switch IP address with Advanced IP Scanner and cannot see it 

IMG_0116.jpgIMG_0117.jpgIMG_0118.jpg

Hello Imran - Ruckus is now visible. It assigned itself a new IP but I can view it in my network devices and can access it for WiFi use! It seemed to need the combination of AT&T router restart, and the Ruckus restart, with just a little bit of time to allow everything to settle and reconnect.

Thank you for bearing with me through the process