cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R5100 Disconnecting devices frequently

Charlie_Newman
New Contributor II

Hello, I've recently setup a Ruckus R5100 as a local intranet, however it keeps disconnecting my phone every few seconds. Is there a fix for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Charlie_Newman
New Contributor II

Heya, I've managed to figure it out, I just had to connect via Static IP 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Charlie_Newman 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your communication regarding the intermittent internet connectivity issue with your RUCKUS R510 Access Points.

To assist you effectively, kindly provide the following information:
1. Could you confirm if the internet connectivity was previously operational or if this is a new installation? If it was previously functional, have there been any recent power outages that may have preceded the issue?
2. When the switch is connected to the power outlet, are there any lights illuminated (amber or green)? Please describe which lights are visible. Additionally, could you please share a photo clearly showing the light status and the complete cable connections to the switch ports?

3. Is your internet connection from the ISP stable and functioning correctly? You can verify this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or through an Ethernet connection from the router to a laptop/PC.
4. How many Access Points are currently connected to the switch? Please describe the light status on each Access Point. Kindly include a photo showing the Access Point lights as referenced in the provided pictures.

Please upload the photos of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch displaying the light statuses and cable connections to the switch ports through your RUCKUS account.

We appreciate your cooperation in providing the requested details and images. Should you have any further questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and assistance.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Charlie_Newman
New Contributor II

Heya, I've managed to figure it out, I just had to connect via Static IP 🙂

Hi @Charlie_Newman 

Thank you for your response and update.

We are pleased to hear that the issue has been resolved successfully.

Your time and patience throughout this process are greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community forum. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any future queries or assistance.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community