cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510 AP not operating.

KB
New Contributor

Only the red light is on. Have tried a known good new cable as well as the reset proceedure noted in other posts. (push reset button while connecting power and hold for at least 10 seconds) I have two AP in my home, one is working fine and the other is not. I called the helpdesk too and was told: AP will not boot successfully, attempted power down and default. Do I need to send this in to be repaired/replaced? Thanks,  Kevin

21 REPLIES 21

I've tried this before but I just tried it again per your instructions.  Same result, solid red light on AP, nothing has changed.  Is it time for a new AP yet?? 

HELP!

Hi KB

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the update.

Based on the troubleshooting done, and we confirmed after performing the reset of the Access Point, checking all the connectivity and connections, the failure persists. This Access Point Unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the below steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

Imran_ruckus_0-1677712445663.png

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I've done this, I have case #01442953.  When will replacement AP be sent?  

Hi KB

Thank you for the response.

You will get the updates about the unit shipping. Or you could check by chat on the same link.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Have a great weekend ahead!!!

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

When can i expect an update on shipping of a new AP?   The last communication was on 3/2, its now 3/17!  Thank you. 

KB