cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510 AP not operating.

KB
New Contributor

Only the red light is on. Have tried a known good new cable as well as the reset proceedure noted in other posts. (push reset button while connecting power and hold for at least 10 seconds) I have two AP in my home, one is working fine and the other is not. I called the helpdesk too and was told: AP will not boot successfully, attempted power down and default. Do I need to send this in to be repaired/replaced? Thanks,  Kevin

21 REPLIES 21

Hi KB

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please disconnect the power of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch and power it on again? After powering it on once the Switch boots up, please check the Access Point light status.

And also could you please let us know the light status of the other AP?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I performed all of these additional steps.  Nothing changed, it still does not work.  Now...Can you send me instructions to replace this with a new AP?  I will send pictures as well of the powered off switch, powered off AP and powered up switches.  Help! 

KB

KB
New Contributor

Powered off AP #1Powered off AP #1Powered up AP #2 (BAD)Powered up AP #2 (BAD)Powered up AP #1Powered up AP #1Powered off switchPowered off switchPowered off AP #2Powered off AP #2

KB
New Contributor

HELP!

Hi KB

Thank you for the response and update.

Could you please try to swap the cables on the Switch ports in those 12 ports as shown in the below picture (The non-working AP cable to the working AP port on Switch and vice-versa)? And please check and update the light status of APs. 

Imran_ruckus_0-1677709836116.png

You can also check with any ports among 12 ports as shown in the above picture.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.