cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510 AP not connectinf to router

Manny
New Contributor

2018 Lennar home, with ruckus switch/ r510 AP. All of a sudden all lights are off and I am unable to reach the access point settings when connected to ethernet. No lights come on at Ruckus, Wifi connection perfectly fine, no problem. Any ideas what's wrong?Internet is working fine on ethe...

5 REPLIES 5

Jayavidhya

Hi @Manny 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your response,

For further troubleshooting steps please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connection as mentioned below.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Manny
New Contributor

I tried to reset the system as described, no LED's came on and flashed amber. We had several days ago a power outage and since that time the Ruckus does not work any longer. All the wires are connected as always and Ruckus in main box are all functionable.

What else can be done?

All the 

Manny
New Contributor

See attached pictures. R510 AP is not coming on. Please help to get it back working!

IMG_5653.jpegIMG_5652.jpegIMG_5651.jpegIMG_5650.jpegIMG_5649.jpegIMG_5648.jpegIMG_5647.jpeg

Manny
New Contributor

I have not heard back from you regarding solving the issue.

My next door neighbor had the same problem and it was the Ruckus box which was defective and you shipped him a new one to replace. My Ruckus box there are no light coming on but I have access to my frontier Router.

Please ship me a replacement Ruckus box which should solve the problem.