cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Lennar Home System not Hard Resetting

McMac
New Contributor II

Hi -

I know a lot of posts about this and I've looked at a lot of them.  I just bought a home that has a Ruckus Lennar Home system in it.  I'm somewhat technical and since I do not have the Wifi Password I am trying to reset the system.  Currently I see the system is set up and accessing the 2 access points as well.  I have the 7150.  I also have Internet connected to it and can see the 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz networks are connected as the WAPs show amber lights.  So I figured easy step is like others said to just hard reset so I can see the configure network, connect to it and then be off a running to set up my new network and password.  Problem is when I use the paperclip to hard reset it does flash and goes to amber on the 7150 and looks like going to reset.  However goes right back to the network already set up and can't get to reset.  What am I missing and what should I do next?  I tried doing reset several times and had the WAPs connected and then tried without them connected and still same result.  I think everything working great, I just don't know the password and can't get the 7150 reset to factory so I can reset it up.  Thanks for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

McMac
New Contributor II

I did the reset and it is now working, thank you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @McMac 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

Could you please perform the factory reset on the Non-working Access Point and check?

Please check and let me know if that works.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

McMac
New Contributor II

I did the reset and it is now working, thank you.

Hi @McMac 

Thank you for the response.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.