cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P Not working - All status LED's solid Amber

mj2023
New Contributor

RUCKUS ICX 7150-C12P stopped working and all status LEDs are on and solid amber. I have tried the factory reset more than 10 times and the status lights never change from solid amber when applying power. I have also tried the software reload with no avail. 

25 REPLIES 25

mj2023
New Contributor

Again, I have done all the steps you have asked. The switch is not responding when attempting to connect to console. I’m happy to get on a meeting and prove this to you….

Hi @mj2023 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

Please help us with the screenshots of the error you are getting when trying software recovery to the Switch. And please share a picture of the software recovery cable connections between your Laptop/PC and the ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I’m not uploading pictures to a public site, I will be happy to upload to a secure portal or show on a zoom/webex what is happening, as the device is dead. I’m asking for escalation to a manger to authorize the RMA of this device.

Hi @mj2023 

Thank you for the response and the information.

As mentioned, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

And please note that this forum is on best effort basis.

As this is a software issue, we cannot replace/RMA the Switch if it is a software issue. Warranty is not covered on software issues as it can be fixed by the troubleshooting steps.

You could use the below link to upload the requested pictures in my previous post.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bi2LOVqXDZvv_SU188gEc5_vwTt4jhfD?usp=sharing

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Photos have been uploaded.  As you can see it is not working. Please expedite replacement asap as I don’t have a switch to run my AP’s.