cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus 7150-C12 QOS settings Assist Please

wyatt_blakley
New Contributor

I have an Amazon Smart House from Lennar. Ruckus 7150-C12 switch with (2) r510 Wireless Access points. 1 Gb Fiber to the door from ATT. I have an external Netgear AC-1900 USB 3 wireless adapter. Trying to move my office to part of the house that doesnt have a wired network jack. Everything generally works great except when I use Cisco Jabber and ZOOM for work phone calls and video meetings while connected via wireless. During these times, my audio when speaking is intermittently garbled to all listeners. When my PC is connected with CAT6 cable direct to the Ruckus Switch, everything is flawless. Looking for suggestions to help resolve this issue. This feels like a QOS settings issue, but I cant decipher the Ruckus QOS and Traffic Management Configuration Guide. I am familiar and comfortable with the console connection to the switch and command line work in the device. Just need some guidance as to the best settings for QOS. Any help or suggestions appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @crlloyd1965 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

For Lennar Home users, the case must be raised under the ‘RUCKUS Lennar Support’ category in the forum. Could you please check once?

Or please share the link of the post you created.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

wyatt_blakley
New Contributor

thank you I will try that

crlloyd1965
New Contributor

I have my new unit after the RMA process. I need assistance setting up my new
icx-7150-c12